Seychelles offers attractive International Financial products opportunities through establishment of an International Business Company (“IBC”) to benefit from a secure and competitive business environment.
If you are looking for a jurisdiction with well established transparent regulations in a supportive international financial center, Seychelles may be the perfect choice for your next international Business Companies formation.
Formation of a Seychelles IBC is relatively quick and low in costs compared to other International Financial Center.
Features and Advantages
- Value for money– low annual Government licence fee of US$ 100, irrespective of the amount of the authorised share capital of the company
- Fast incorporations and name approvals– same day incorporations
- Nil Seychelles taxation– on foreign income and also exempt from Seychelles withholding tax and stamp duty
- Privacy and asset protection– including no requirement to file details of shareholders, beneficial owners or directors at any Seychelles Government Registry
- Ease of administration– no requirement to file financial accounts in Seychelles
- Acceptability to international banks– Seychelles is not on the OECD or FATF blacklists
- Seychelles is a stable and independent Country– not being a dependent overseas territory of a European state, Seychelles is not subject to ever-growing EU Directives.
- Chinese Company name and Chinese Memorandum and Articles of Association can be registered with the Registrar
- All civil proceedings with respect to IBCs may be heard by a judge in Chambers
Type of Company
International Business Company
Minimum number of Directors and Shareholders
At least 1 Director and shareholder who can be a natural person or corporate body.
No Public filing required
No Requirements to file annual Accounts
No Publicly Accessible Accounts
Bearer shares are not permitted
Registered Agent and Registered office
An IBC is required by law to have a Registered Agent in Seychelles (which must hold a current licence to provide international corporate services from the Seychelles’ Financial Services Authority). All documents relating to the IBC must be filed with the Registry by its Registered Agent.
An IBC is required by law to have a Registered Office in Seychelles
Appointment of a Company Secretary is optional
No audit requirement
Annual Compliance Return
Requirement to furnish annual compliance return, (with the company’s Registered Agent in Seychelles; no filing with the Registrar)
Address of accounting records
An IBC is required to keep such accounts and records as the directors consider necessary to reflect the financial position of the company.
An IBC cannot carry on business in Seychelles (limited statutory exceptions include maintaining records and a bank account in Seychelles, holding company meetings, and engaging local advisors, etc). An IBC is prohibited from carrying on the business of banking, insurance or reinsurance, and cannot provide registered office facilities in Seychelles for other companies. An IBC cannot own Seychelles real estate.